WASHINGTON, D.C. — The EPA posted the most recent Frequently Asked Questions document on the RFAs under the Clean Diesel Recovery Act program and announced the deadline of April 17 to submit all questions that will be answered before the applications are due on April 28.
The FAQs are the only ways in which the EPA will address grantee questions. The EPA also encouraged users to thoroughly read the RFA, Clean Diesel Web site and all three of the current FAQ documents before submitting a new question, as the answer may already be posted.
Last modified onFriday, 25 April 2014 05:42
Latest from STN Editor
- Millennial Stars of the School Bus Industry
- Stertil-Koni Introduces High Performance, Lower Capacity Mobile Column Lift
- INDYCAR Names PFC Brakes Exclusive Brake Supplier in 2017
- Parents: Bus Policy Discriminates Against Divorced Parents
- Diesel Emissions Service (DES) has begun to distribute Redline Emissions Products