The National Congress on School Transportation has announced that it is seeking public proposals for revisions and additions to the National School Transportation Specifications and Procedures. The 15th NCST is currently scheduled for May 2010 at Central Missouri University in Warrensburg.
Revisions must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document (8.5-iby-11-inch, portrait orientation) in the Bookman font, size 12. The layout should include: the current wording of the document; the proposed revisions, additions or deletions; and the reason for the change.
All submissions must be sent to the appropriate coordinator or writing committee chairperson by January 31, 2009.
The following are the contact persons for each committee:
Pete Baxter, NCST Conference Chairperson, email@example.com
Bill Tousley, Special Committees Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Woodard, Terms and Definitions, email@example.com
Nikki Hughes, Appendices Coordination, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill Loshbough Resolutions, email@example.com
Chuck Huber, Crash Data Writing, firstname.lastname@example.org (underscore between first and last name)
Grant Reppert, Chronicling Innovations in School Transportation, email@example.com (underscore between first and last name)
Dan Kobussen, Vehicle Specifications Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mike Kenney, School Bus Specifications, email@example.com
- Bill Schroyer, Specially Equipped School Bus, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharron VanCampen, School Bus Inspection, email@example.com
- Don Carnahan, Operations Procedures Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Robinson, General Operations, email@example.com
- Cheryl Wolf, Transportation for Students with Disabilities and Special Health Care Needs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charley Kennington, Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-Schoolers Operations, email@example.com
- Deborah Lincoln, School transportation Security and Emergency Preparedness, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maxine Mougeot, School Activity Transportation, email@example.com
For more information, visit www.ncstonline.org.