FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. –As the leader in wheelchair passenger safety solutions, Q'Straint will launch INQLINE, the first-ever integrated winch and retractor system at the NMEDA Annual Conference on February 14, 2017 in Daytona Beach, Florida. INQLINE is the only heavy-duty winch and restraint system to feature dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs, making it the ideal solution for both passenger onboarding and securement. The upcoming product launch is being met with enthusiasm from industry professionals.
"INQLINE will alleviate most problems and accidents during the loading and unloading process, which is extremely important in our industry."
– Brock Rosayn, President, Metro Taxi
The process is simple and the system involves minimal physical strain. First, the operator releases the INQLINE belts and attaches J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Next, the operator uses the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the wheelchair up the ramp and into the vehicle. Once the passenger is safely inside the vehicle, the operator attaches rear tie-downs and applies a 'final squeeze' via the wall control panel.
Features and benefits include:
- Controlled Steering – An ergonomic thumb controller allows the operator to effortlessly steer passengers in and out of the vehicle, providing full command and control.
- Independent Retractors – No manual tensioning is required because the system features dual automatic retractors with a patented new 360° webbing guide.
- Wall Control Panel – Mobility passenger onboarding is simplified with an intuitive two-button unit that engages and disengages the system.
- Reduced Liability – Requiring minimal physical strain, passengers feel safe and operators have true peace-of-mind.
- Better Ride Quality – The 'final squeeze' feature uses electronic sensors to determine exactly how much pressure to apply to the wheelchair, ensuring proper securement and a smooth ride.
Visit Q'Straint in Booth 121 at the 2017 NMEDA Annual Conference to learn more about INQLINE or go to www.qstraint.com for all the latest product news and updates.
For over 30 years, Q'Straint has remained focused on developing the most innovative solutions to advance the safety and effectiveness of wheelchair passenger travel. The diverse global staff serves customers in more than 70 countries throughout North and South America, Europe, Australia, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. For more information, follow us on Facebook andTwitter.
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Daimler Trucks North America Celebrates a Century of Innovation
- New Ford Commercial Vehicle Center Program Keeps Fleet and Commercial Customers on the Road
- Tyler Technologies Purchases Building for its Transportation Group in Latham, N.Y.
- IC Bus Recognizes 2016 Diamond Dealer Awards
- Mother Arrested After Ordering Children to 'Box' on School Bus