LISLE, IL., – Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) today announced that it plans to issue, subject to market conditions, $200 million of its 8.25% senior notes due 2021 (the "notes"). The notes will be issued as additional notes under the indenture pursuant to which the company previously issued $1.3 billion aggregate principal amount of 8.25% senior notes due 2021 (the "existing senior notes"), of which $1.2 billion remains outstanding. The notes will be treated together with the existing senior notes as a single series of debt securities and will have the same terms as and be fungible with the existing senior notes. The company expects to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital and capital expenditures.
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Daimler Trucks North America Celebrates a Century of Innovation
- New Ford Commercial Vehicle Center Program Keeps Fleet and Commercial Customers on the Road
- Tyler Technologies Purchases Building for its Transportation Group in Latham, N.Y.
- IC Bus Recognizes 2016 Diamond Dealer Awards
- Mother Arrested After Ordering Children to 'Box' on School Bus