Brenham, TX – Durham School Services earned a perfect score of 100 percent on their recent fleet inspection by the Texas Department of Public Safety (TxDPS).
The inspection included an examination of Durham’s buses, including brakes, exhaust systems, tires, mirrors and more.
“We are extremely pleased with our score as it represents our commitment to the excellent maintenance of our fleet,” said Leslie Lockett, general manager for Durham. “Our team works diligently to ensure we place the safest vehicles on the road to transport the students of Brenham.”
The TxDPS inspected 24 vehicles of Durham’s 65 vehicle fleet, which services the students of Brenham Unified School District.
“I am very proud of our Brenham team,” said Will Adames, regional manager for Durham. “They’re dedication is vital to getting our students to school, on time and ready to learn every school day.”
Latest from Gabriela Mungarro
- Daimler Trucks North America Celebrates a Century of Innovation
- New Ford Commercial Vehicle Center Program Keeps Fleet and Commercial Customers on the Road
- Tyler Technologies Purchases Building for its Transportation Group in Latham, N.Y.
- IC Bus Recognizes 2016 Diamond Dealer Awards
- Mother Arrested After Ordering Children to 'Box' on School Bus